In this issue:
- Stepping up the battle against fracking
- Three victories in fight to protect Sussex countryside
- Uprising paralyses French colony
- British state goes to court for the arms trade
- So what exactly is “extremist material”?
1. Stepping up the battle against fracking
Resistance to fracking in the UK has moved up a significant notch over the last two weeks, with the launch of a series of actions against the whole support infrastructure for the toxic industry.
One activist told media: “Since last Monday Reclaim the Power has taken action against quarries, water suppliers, haulage companies, PR firms and gas companies – all with direct links to the fracking industry. By taking out the links in the supply chain we can break the whole industry into pieces. It is now or never to stop fracking in its tracks.”
The Break the Chain initiative is continuing until…
View original post 3,707 more words
Leave a comment
No comments yet.