In this issue:
- ZAD alert! Eco-zone warns of imminent attack
- Indigenous peoples lead fight against fracking pipeline
- Tearing off capitalism’s “green” mask
- I don’t want to fuck a robot
- Thailand slips into dictatorship
- France – the social war kicks off again
- The Sultan and the Sage
1. ZAD alert! Eco-zone warns of imminent attack
An important focus of European anti-capitalist resistance is likely to come under brutal attack from the industrial system any day now, activists are warning.
Official papers authorising the start of work on a new Nantes airport in France were signed on September 14 and the ZAD (Zone à Défendre or Zone to Defend) is currently on full alert.
Mainstream media are reporting that the protesters are ready to resist any attempt at eviction of the zone at Notre-Dame-des-Landes (NDDL).
Since it was established in 2008, the ZAD at NDDL has become much more…
View original post 5,166 more words
Leave a comment
No comments yet.