In this issue:
- The system is losing control
- Panicking French state tries to build right-wing militia
- Black July: Berlin resists gentrification, eviction and the state
- Mountain campaigners defy the industrial state
1. The system is losing control
Complete control of society is always the aim of any system which intends to impose and maintain its domination.
This is because it knows that any chink in its armour, any crack in its concrete casing, any loose thread that might be tugged at, leaves it dangerously exposed.
Contagion, the domino effect, an unravelling of all the carefully-knitted garments of power – this is what it fears most, because it knows full well that its legitimacy is built on bluff and deceit.
View original post 3,760 more words
Leave a comment
No comments yet.