In this issue:
- “Terrorists” exposed as working for British state
- Paris rises up
- Whose future?
- The Dispossessed by Paul Cudenec
- Lies of His(story) by Rob los Ricos
- Heretical dreams of wildness
- What would an uncivilised world look like?
1. “Terrorists” exposed as working for British state
The British state’s direct involvement in terrorism has been exposed by an official investigation.
The 160-page report by Northern Ireland’s Police Ombudsman, released on June 9, looks into the murders of six Catholic men watching football in a bar at Loughinisland, Co. Down on 18 June 1994, for which nobody has ever been prosecuted.
Ombudsman Dr Michael Maguire declared: “I have no hesitation in unambiguously determining that collusion is a significant feature of the Loughinisland murders.”
Ireland’s Minister for Foreign Affairs, Charlie Flanagan, said the findings were “deeply disturbing”.
Irish opposition leader Mícheál Martin said the victims were simply watching Ireland…
View original post 4,573 more words
Leave a comment
No comments yet.